Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Entering SP Mode on LP235N

How do you enter SP mode on a LP235N?

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Entering SP Mode on LP235N

Re: Entering SP Mode on LP235N

Ricoh gives that information to techs when they start training on that and other current printer models. Since you don't know, we can only assume that you have not yet been to any Ricoh classes or on line training. You elected to use your first post to ask this question. You have not placed any information in your profile. Populate your profile in Settings so that we can know a little bit about you before we start sharing this type of information.

Re: Entering SP Mode on LP235N

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Ricoh gives that information to techs when they start training on that and other current printer models. Since you don't know, we can only assume that you have not yet been to any Ricoh classes or on line training. You elected to use your first post to ask this question. You have not placed any information in your profile. Populate your profile in Settings so that we can know a little bit about you before we start sharing this type of information.
    Thanks for the advice, and be careful what you assume. I was unaware that a background check was a prerequisite for participation. I have been to training, and I did find the answer to the question.