Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Samung clx-9353 booklet jams

Hi all, has anybody had problems with the 3250 sheet clx-9352 booklet finisher. I am having intermittent paper jams and error code #h2-2775. I have since seen this code on another machine and finisher when doing the same A3 booklet type job. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Samung clx-9353 booklet jams

Quote Originally Posted by Iman View Post
    Hi all, has anybody had problems with the 3250 sheet clx-9352 booklet finisher. I am having intermittent paper jams and error code #h2-2775. I have since seen this code on another machine and finisher when doing the same A3 booklet type job. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    this could be a few things and maybe a simple reseat of the connectors might fix the problem. more than likely it is the harness bad. below is the troubleshooting procedure.

● Code : H2-2775 ● Error message : Booklet maker Error #H2-2775. Please open/close
    door.
    ● Symptom :
    Booklet maker fault has occurred or a interface error between the booklet maker and the finisher has
    occurred.
    ● Troubleshooting method :
    1. Check if the connector P3 on the finisher main board is disconnected.
    2. Check if the connector P1 on the booklet maker control board is disconnected.
    3. Check the harness continuity between P3 of the finisher main board and P1 of the booklet maker control
    board.
    4. Check the booklet maker firmware version and upgrade it if newer version is released.
    5. Replace the booklet maker control board.
    6. Replace the finisher main board.