Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts Mitch Barron's Avatar

X4300LX SFE Power save Mode

Greetings all!

Hope you are all well and busy (pays the bills remember). I have a quick question regarding the extended time for power save mode which is enabled in Service Mode over the SFE functions. On the 9301na models the option for #10 is avalable to enable, but on the x4300 models the #10 is greyed out. Has anyone had this issue in the past that could shed some light on how to extend the time?? Ridiculous that this is even an issue THB, but for some of my customers the one hour cap to is just too little time, which I can understand as these machines are not the fastest to warm up when coming from standby or powersave mode. Thanks heaps inadvance! Now get back to work! All the best!

Mitch

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Mitch Barron's Avatar

Re: X4300LX SFE Power save Mode

Just got off the Phone with our Samsung Rep and he informed me that this is no longer possible to change as the machine has to conform to Blue Angel regulations. So i suppose the issue that was not addressed is the fact that with the older (9301,9201, etc) are also certified blue angel and the Option to Change the time to 240 mins is available. Sad but true. Hope this clear Things up for some of you. All the best!

Mitch