Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts George J's Avatar

Service bulletins, manuals etc... where to get them officially these days?

As the title suggests. Since the takeover by HP all the service manuals and bulletins are no longer accessible on the samsung sites.

HP seems more clueless than us techs on this. So where is everybody getting their latest manuals / bulletins?
    HP doesn't seem to know, the former Samsung techs don't know... I have a lot of stuff saved localy but still, that's not ideal.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Service bulletins, manuals  etc... where to get them officially these days?

Re: Service bulletins, manuals etc... where to get them officially these days?

Quote Originally Posted by George J View Post
    As the title suggests. Since the takeover by HP all the service manuals and bulletins are no longer accessible on the samsung sites.

HP seems more clueless than us techs on this. So where is everybody getting their latest manuals / bulletins?
    HP doesn't seem to know, the former Samsung techs don't know... I have a lot of stuff saved localy but still, that's not ideal.
    THANK GOD!!! I no longer have to deal with that crappy line... good Luck Brother!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I get everything from HP's Channel Services Network. A login account should've been provided to all existing Samsung dealers. Maybe contact your HP/Samsung rep to get setup with one? Hopefully they can help you out. But I must admit I've been very frustrated with lack of support and communication from HP. Also, we're having trouble getting parts from them. Everything is constantly on back order with no ETA on availability. Makes me nervous about how we're supposed to honor customer service agreements if we can't get parts. It feels like Samsung stuff is very low on the priority list for HP. Not a surprise really, but still frustrating.
    Why does every customer think they're the first one to ever say: "you've been here so much we should get you an office, ha, ha, ha"?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts George J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    THANK GOD!!! I no longer have to deal with that crappy line... good Luck Brother!
    Every customer I see says something along the lines of 'I'm going to throw this POS out of the window one day' and despite my best tips and instructions nobody actually did this so far.

We are not a dealership, just techs who work for dealers, we 'should' get everything from them, but even at the local HP HQ they couldn't find a service manual the save their lives. Oh well, knowing these things, they'll probably be all dead in a couple of years.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Speaking of HP where is the forum? We are trialing the new inkjet copiers but cant find any posts on them

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk