Samsung SCX-5935 that won't print...
I'm not sure what to make of this. The customer tells me that she was trying to stop the reception of a 117 pg. fax when this happened. She isn't so sure what button sequence she used.

The result is, that whenever printing is required the job is spooled to the hard drive, then just sits there forever. There are no recorded errors. If you go to the Job Status screen, the first job on the list shows "HELD". If that first job is deleted or the job order changed again the first job on the list becomes "HELD".

This affects all internal test pages, all reports, received facsimile, prints, copies, literally everything that prints.

I've changed the HDD and PBA main controller. I've cleared the memory, reformatted the HDD, initialized the fax NVM, initialized the copy NVM, initialized the network NVM. Still no change. It's almost as if there is some sort of a private print function enabled, awaiting a password.

I haven't changed the main EEPROM yet, but I anticipate problems with the serial number/counts/MAC address.

Any ideas?