Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Need left corner stapling C9301

We just started selling the Samsung copiers and don't have access to the online manuals yet. Setting up letter speed paper (long edge first, it staples in the right corner. If we put the paper to letter R it staples in the left corner like we want. It this normal for Samsung Copiers? One Samsung gave a choice for left or right staples but it was on a rail. This stapler seems stationary. I think the canons have the stationary stapler in the back instead of the front like the Samsung. Does anyone know if you can run the paper letter (long edge out first) and staple in the left corner? It feeds out face down, is there a mode to make it feed face up?

piculito

stapling

You have to up grade firmware. It's been fix with new ware. Until then have one tray fitted in lette-R direction and it will work. This was the fix before the up grade

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: stapling

Quote Originally Posted by piculito View Post
    You have to up grade firmware. It's been fix with new ware. Until then have one tray fitted in lette-R direction and it will work. This was the fix before the up grade
    Thank you!

Re: stapling

Quote Originally Posted by piculito View Post

Hi ,
    Can you please specify what firmware version fixes this issue. ?
    Physical position of the stapler when printing in A4 direction cannot be moved so i am having trouble understanding how firmware can fix wrong corner staple from firmware update ?

Is it just that this removes the ability to not allow staple in the RH/side corner , and asks users to fit A4-R direction paper into a tray / manual feed ( Bypass ) instead.?

Thanks.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Need left corner stapling C9301

We had this Samsung said update firmware but stapler is stationary in the finisher... I need a different finisher lol not fw.

We had it worse because the customer uses pre-printed headed paper then if you stapled you would get the prints printed upside down.

I don't think they will ever fix this its just real bad cheap design on a machine built for price.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk