Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Unhappy samsung scx-4216f printing this below every page PI:18 PAI:113PV:2 ADC:109BI

I opened the samsung scx-4216f Printer today to clean up some dust that was causing lots of paper jams. After re-assembling, I happened to have a loose connection to the LSU, took it apart again and sited the connector well.

From there I got into a problem that has surpassed my ability.

Below every page printed (from PC, Photocopy, or printer reports) there is a line similar to this. Numbers change after every print.

PI:18 PAI:113PV:2 ADC:109BIV:18 PNUM:11 TC:10058 /1842068162

Any help / suggestions highly appreciated

Technician

Re: samsung scx-4216f printing this below every page PI:18 PAI:113PV:2 ADC:109BI

Quote Originally Posted by webauk View Post
    I opened the samsung scx-4216f Printer today to clean up some dust that was causing lots of paper jams. After re-assembling, I happened to have a loose connection to the LSU, took it apart again and sited the connector well.

From there I got into a problem that has surpassed my ability.

Below every page printed (from PC, Photocopy, or printer reports) there is a line similar to this. Numbers change after every print.

PI:18 PAI:113PV:2 ADC:109BIV:18 PNUM:11 TC:10058 /1842068162

Any help / suggestions highly appreciated

These are service codes. as i dont know how you got into this mode try factory defaulting the unit to return to ""out of the box condition". menu #1934 to enter [TECH MODE] follow the menu to memory all clear. Clean all rollers with turpentine. Inside left cover are the solenoids that control pick and registration rollers the sponges on these solenoids will be decaying and turned into glue clean or replace these sponges as they cause paper jams.

Re: samsung scx-4216f printing this below every page PI:18 PAI:113PV:2 ADC:109BI

Hi @fixitfast
    the printer has no jams any more.
    I have also tried to clear all memory like 5 times now

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    samsung scx-4216f printing this below every page PI:18 PAI:113PV:2 ADC:109BI

Enter Tech Mode ->Data Setup->Engine Footer ->set to OFF...if it's not the right steps find yourself Engine Footer in Tech Mode
    Defects are simple, our mind is complicated