Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    armans

Samsung CLX-3185 with misregistration between colors

Hello, I'm dealing with a Samsung CLX-3185 Multifunction Laser Printer-Scanner.
    All the main functions are OK, no error codes.
    Scan quality is OK, print quality of CMYK is also having no problem.
    Toners cartridges are new and original.
    However, the color prints show an evident error in the regitration of the Magenta respect to the others, the Yellow is very slightly misaligned as well.
    I understood from the Service Manual that this situation could be corrected running the specific version of the EDC (Engine Diagnostic Control) program on a PC connected to the printer, being able to give to the specific color the needed offsets.
    I've been surfing (unsuccessfully..) the WEB for hours in the vane search for this quite rare piece of software. I only found a different version, that's suitable for the CLP-300 models and doesn't work with mine.
    Does any of you have the ides of where to find such application? (or maybe have it?).
    Many thanks in advance for your help and attention, best regards.
    Roberto

Re: Samsung CLX-3185 with misregistration between colors

Quote Originally Posted by armans View Post
    Hello, I'm dealing with a Samsung CLX-3185 Multifunction Laser Printer-Scanner.
    All the main functions are OK, no error codes.
    Scan quality is OK, print quality of CMYK is also having no problem.
    Toners cartridges are new and original.
    However, the color prints show an evident error in the regitration of the Magenta respect to the others, the Yellow is very slightly misaligned as well.
    I understood from the Service Manual that this situation could be corrected running the specific version of the EDC (Engine Diagnostic Control) program on a PC connected to the printer, being able to give to the specific color the needed offsets.
    I've been surfing (unsuccessfully..) the WEB for hours in the vane search for this quite rare piece of software. I only found a different version, that's suitable for the CLP-300 models and doesn't work with mine.
    Does any of you have the ides of where to find such application? (or maybe have it?).
    Many thanks in advance for your help and attention, best regards.
    Roberto

Sorry, i dont have application for Samsung CLX-3185 Multifunction Laser Printer-Scanner..
    but i know CLP-300 model is different with CLP-320/321/325/326/3185/3186:

1. CLP-320/321/325/326/3185/3186-- toner cartridge is CLT-407
    2. CLP-300/300N/ CLX-2160/2160N/3160FN/3160N- toner cartridge is CLT-300

china toner chip