Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Red face Service Manual for Booklet Finisher A1 for a Canon C9065

Hello All,

I received some help for a service manual for the main machine. Thank you so much for that. I am also needing a service manual for my A1 Booklet Finisher. I am currently having an error code E0005f2-8001, which is a problem with the saddle roller guide motor (m204) or sensor (s207). I found this information in the service manual for my main machine, but I cannot find where these items are on my finisher. If there is any way to get a service manual and a parts catalog for this finisher, that would be awesome. I have not been able to print a booklet yet. I am also interested in the service manual and parts catalog for the POD Deck Lite-A1 paper feeder for this machine. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Service Manual for Booklet Finisher A1 for a Canon C9065

Canon IR Advance 7055-C7065-9069Pro-9065Pro-9070Pro-C9075Pro (Service manual, parts list)

http://dfiles.eu/files/0df8b6556

Click "Regular Download" button, close Pop-Up, wait 60 sec..., click Reveal, close Pop-Up, enter Answer, click continue, click Download file

Technician

Talking Re: Service Manual for Booklet Finisher A1 for a Canon C9065

Quote Originally Posted by nikolai.aleksie View Post
    Canon IR Advance 7055-C7065-9069Pro-9065Pro-9070Pro-C9075Pro (Service manual, parts list)

http://dfiles.eu/files/0df8b6556

Click "Regular Download" button, close Pop-Up, wait 60 sec..., click Reveal, close Pop-Up, enter Answer, click continue, click Download file
    Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out with this. Unfortunately, that is a link to a file I already downloaded. I downloaded it again just to make sure. This is very helpful, but it only has a service manual and parts catalog for the main unit, not for any accessories. I am needing a service manual and parts catalog for the booklet finisher for this machine. Currently I am running the machine in limited functions mode because there is an error as explained above. The manuals in the link you shared do not cover the booklet finisher, so I cannot figure out how to fix this problem. I have the manuals for my older machine IR 6570. I have a separate folder called "Options" that has the service manuals and parts catalogs for every possible option for that machine. I am trying to find this for my C9065. By the way, I am also needing these option catalogs for my 7095. I have not been able to find these anywhere. Any help to find them would be awesome. Thank you so much for your time.