Hello Everyone,

I have a Canon Image Runner 7095. I have a pdf service manual and parts catalog for the main unit, but I have not been able to find one for the V2 booklet finisher (Saddle finisher). The closest I have come has been here: Canon iR7086, iR7095, iR7105 Full Service Manual - Download Manuals..., but it does not list the parts catalog or service manual for the V2. If anyone knows where I can get a pdf manual for the V2 finisher I would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to get a PC and SM for the 9065 booklet finisher.

I am currently looking for a part for my 7095 and since I do not have the part number I have not had any success in finding the part. I am looking for a set of soft foam rollers (tires) that sit right under the saddle stitch staple unit. They seem to gently guide paper down in place so when the booklet is stapled all the sheets are in line. My tires lost all the foam. I have a 9065 machine also with a booklet finisher. I took the tires off of there temporarily, and they are working fine, even though they are a little larger than the originals.

Thank you so much for your help.

Blessings!