Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

printaudit software and firmware updates.

So we had a few copiers that this has been noticed on. So far a mx2314 a mx3640 and a mxm364. These belong to two different customers.

The customers had trouble printing and i firstly tried changing some network settings namely disabling mDNS and WSD as suggested by a tech bulletin then a firmware update when it came out. All was going well until I had to do a bit of housekeeping on the printaudit software.

I had too reinstall the software on the server and none of these copiers are reporting yet all the others belonging to both customers are. I've reset the network cards and checked the mDNS and WSD settings are back to factory settings.

Any suggestions?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts drowranger's Avatar

Re: printaudit software and firmware updates.

check the external accounting details ( application settings) on those machines. may be compare the details with the working machines.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: printaudit software and firmware updates.

Cheers mate, I will take a look at those settings didn't even realise they existed. Took a quick look on a 2640 in our own office and they are all disabled. It's firmware had been updated. I'll check a few working ones.