Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Multibrands Tech 250+ Posts rapidocument's Avatar

Sharp AL2030 how to put TEXT as defaul t

Hello This machine is having very light copies in AE mode, the machine has been serviced and all consumables replaced by oems
    nevertheless the quality is bad the 46/01 and 46/02 is no help, (the machine won't accept the new values, the copy output is correct while in progamming mode, but when used as customer the exposition is too low), the only solution for now would be to put the machine in TEXT mode instead of the AE mode, is there anyway to do this?
    Last edited by rapidocument; 05-28-2016 at 07:28 PM. Reason: more data

Re: Sharp AL2030 how to put TEXT as defaul t

Quote Originally Posted by rapidocument View Post
    Hello This machine is having very light copies in AE mode, the machine has been serviced and all consumables replaced by oems
    nevertheless the quality is bad the 46/01 and 46/02 is no help, (the machine won't accept the new values, the copy output is correct while in progamming mode, but when used as customer the exposition is too low), the only solution for now would be to put the machine in TEXT mode instead of the AE mode, is there anyway to do this?
    I'm not sure if i remember it correctly, men the machine is older than my 10 year old son. Press the auto exposure for a couple of seconds (Try opening the front door and also try the front door close)and adjust the exposure density to darker if you see it blinking. Good luck...