Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Re: Ar-m455u light prints.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    I not absolutely sure, but I think the process thermistor might be in the drum unit. Did you replace just the drum or the whole unit?
    The thermistor is inside the DV unit, which was replaced a 2 months ago, (10 thousand pages). But, like I mentioned, I replaced the Drum, Blade, and Charger in the Process Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    The temperature/humidity sensor (HUS-DV) is on the developing unit. Since you've already changed the developing unit, I would then pin out the connections to CN8 on the PCU (pins 4, 5, 10, 11). If everything pins out properly, then all that's left is the PCU.

Is that 127 degrees Farenheit? Is there any chance that's an accurate reading? =^..^=
    I reseated that cable attached to CN8. I haven't checked individual pins. I will replace the board if I find it. If not, the print quality now is good enough for me.

Thank you for your responses.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Ar-m455u light prints.

Re: Ar-m455u light prints.

Check also scan lamp and scan lamp pwb. I have seen a problem very similar to this only once and it turned out to be the transfer roller assy not seating correctly when the left door is closed. good luck
    When I started servicing copiers they used toaster ovens for fusers.....I'm old