Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts driving lots of miles's Avatar

Sharp MX3140N error code F2-25

We have a MX3140 that has an error code F2-25
    It came up in December and we were able to clear the code with a firmware update
    in February the code came back and none of the discharge lamps will light with the sim
    we have updated firmware, replaced the PCU-PWB, checked the harness all to no avail.
    Any help would be appreciated

Re: Sharp MX3140N error code F2-25

Just talked to the Sharp Hotline and they are suggesting we change the Discharge Lamp boards, and to change all 4 as long as we have to go that deep into the machine. we will get them ordered and let you know the results.

Technician

Oh man....I feel for you, had to replace all these awhile back, NOT fun!! And I did it before they came out with the instructions on the bulletin . But have not had any problems since, so there is that...

Re: Sharp MX3140N Update

Update
    we have replaced all 4 of the discharge lamps and have had no issues with that for over 10 days so hope that is corrected. We did have a U2-41 error which we were able to reset with the sim, the first part of the week. We are hoping that is not going to be an upcoming issue.

Quote Originally Posted by copierdude1114 View Post
    Oh man....I feel for you, had to replace all these awhile back, NOT fun!! And I did it before they came out with the instructions on the bulletin . But have not had any problems since, so there is that...
    Sorry to bump this thread that is 4 months old. I am new to this site and I am having the same code (F2-25) on a MX-2640. I have searched around and I haven't found no bulletin with instructions on how to get to discharge lamp PWB on the Sharp website. Can you guide me to where you found this bulletin. Thanks in advance.