Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

F1-15 on finisher MXFN15

Hello everyone,
    I have an MXM623 with finisher MXFN15 that pop intermittent F1-15. Running the Trays and shutter in Sim 3 alway work when on site. The modification on all the contact (squeeze) for both trays was done like we did on several occasions before (and worked great). MFP as around 1.2 million copies. Before I ordered a board, any areas or sensor I should check .

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    F1-15 on finisher MXFN15

Re: F1-15 on finisher MXFN15

Quote Originally Posted by ben@km View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have an MXM623 with finisher MXFN15 that pop intermittent F1-15. Running the Trays and shutter in Sim 3 alway work when on site. The modification on all the contact (squeeze) for both trays was done like we did on several occasions before (and worked great). MFP as around 1.2 million copies. Before I ordered a board, any areas or sensor I should check .
    Not sure of your issue you've described but I had an issue that drove me nuts - completely. Issue turned out to be a piece of Mylar on a FN11 Inlet Feed - just between the Machine and Finisher. The Mylar was like the fashion of a table. It was off from the Factory by less than a 1/32 of an inch. Finisher worked fine like this for a year. Another area of the building went under construction and somehow affected my clients power. They were having a lot of browns and it affected the timing of the machine. I pulled that whole finisher apart and in the 11th hours saw that the Mylar was out of place adjusted it and everything has worked fine since then.

Don't know if that helps but check all of the Mylar go into SIMMS & check your sensors too before ordering any boards. Checkout RecycleParts.com - Good Luck.