Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Sharp MX 5110 Copy, Fax, scan etc.. on 1 screen rather that arrow over...

On the touchscreen, the "Copy" button only shows up. For the other options to show up they have to hit the arrow. The customer wants to know if they can get that all on one screen rather than to arrow over (for scan functions .. etc) I have looked everywhere for an answer to this...
    Do I have to re-install furmware ?
    Thanks so much for any feedback !!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts harleyrider's Avatar

Re: Sharp MX 5110 Copy, Fax, scan etc.. on 1 screen rather that arrow over...

Try web page-operation settings-home screen settings

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts danceswrabbit's Avatar

From the device web page sign in as admin. Go into system settings.when opened go open operation settings,at the bottem of operation settings is home screen settings . you set up the buttons you want there. It sounds like the buttons are set in the higher numbers (above 4 depending on how many buttons are enabled per page) set them the way you want . I usually do one copy two address book. three faxing (if installed) four email five tray settings and so on. good luck D.W.R.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danceswrabbit View Post
    From the device web page sign in as admin. Go into system settings.when opened go open operation settings,at the bottem of operation settings is home screen settings . you set up the buttons you want there. It sounds like the buttons are set in the higher numbers (above 4 depending on how many buttons are enabled per page) set them the way you want . I usually do one copy two address book. three faxing (if installed) four email five tray settings and so on. good luck D.W.R.
    You guy's are Rock Stars... Thanks So Much !!!!