Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician
    MX-FNX9 Stapler Parts

Question MX-FNX9 Stapler Parts

I'm looking for a source for the internal parts (spring, gears, etc.) for the stapler unit in a Sharp MX-FNX9 internal finisher. Sharp does not list any parts for the stapler, probably due to the fact that they don't manufacture it. I don't know who does either. Part number on the unit is 0CW4141P520C/. We've had 2 of these stapler units to pop 2 springs each from the top of them. Tiny springs about the size of corona springs, but stronger. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jrtwilley; 06-05-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Technician

Re: MX-FNX9 Stapler Parts

Quote Originally Posted by jrtwilley View Post
    I'm looking for a source for the internal parts (spring, gears, etc.) for the stapler unit in a Sharp MX-FNX9 internal finisher. Sharp does not list any parts for the stapler, probably due to the fact that they don't manufacture it. I don't know who does either. Part number on the unit is 0CW4141P520C/. We've had 2 of these stapler units to pop 2 springs each from the top of them. Tiny springs about the size of corona springs, but stronger. Any help would be appreciated.

Your part # for the stapler is 0jpcrt590n-s/. They don't list this part in the parts guide but it is in a Tech Pub. By the sounds of what is happening with the springs it sounds like the stapler has been being loaded wrong. Most staplers will last the life of the finisher