Senior Tech 100+ Posts xring1958's Avatar

Close right side door MX-4141

Have a MX-4141 that says to close the right side door. We have checked the Micro switches front & rear replaced PCU Board & AC Control Board.
    Checked 24 V from DC Board still no go. when we do the sim we don't get a change of state when switches activated. Any help is appreciated.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Close right side door   MX-4141

Re: Close right side door MX-4141

Quote Originally Posted by xring1958 View Post
    Have a MX-4141 that says to close the right side door. We have checked the Micro switches front & rear replaced PCU Board & AC Control Board.
    Checked 24 V from DC Board still no go. when we do the sim we don't get a change of state when switches activated. Any help is appreciated.
    You might have a pinched wire in the harness to the right door connector - try loosening the ty-wraps, especially where there might be the 'notorious sharp' edge of the frame.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Quote Originally Posted by xring1958 View Post
    I had the same fault on a MX5141 last week, it turned out to be the top 6.3 amp ( soldered in) fuse on the DC board, I know you have changed the dc board but it may be worth a look on the old board to see if the fuse has blown and the same on the replacement board.

Woko

Senior Tech 100+ Posts xring1958's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woko View Post
    I had the same fault on a MX5141 last week, it turned out to be the top 6.3 amp ( soldered in) fuse on the DC board, I know you have changed the dc board but it may be worth a look on the old board to see if the fuse has blown and the same on the replacement board.

Woko
    And the Winner is WOKO . The call was being run by two of my Junior techs one with little electrical experience & other really just a trainee. Neither chased the door switch wire back to the DC PWB Connector. I did and of course no 24 volts. Checked Top fuse & of course 24 V on other side. It made a good learning experience. It just reminds me much better Machines are now and how few electrical issues present themselves since I started.

Thanks for each of your input.