Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sharp MX-2300 with Magenta background.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    This was an adjustment I made for the Pastel 2 series and it worked, hope it works for the frontier, Sim 51-2, select engine, select W and change from 40 to 30.
    Thank you very much !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daileyrobn714 View Post
    Hi guys, just reading over your comments. I'm wondering I'm having the same issue with my Sharp MX-B402 with constantly cleaning the transfer belt. I changed the transfer belt cleaned all sensors. My question is, is there something in simulation I can change to fix this?

If the other solution doesn't help. When in training we were told by instructor that when you get a lot of cleaning transfer belt messages (crazy as it sounds) is caused by roller timing. Mostly dirty/worn rollers but can be motors clutches or solenoids. Makes sense when you think about it. Although paper passes thru the delay throws the unit into recover cycle. The MX5110 series of machines had an issue with their LCC clutches causing that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulm View Post
    If the other solution doesn't help. When in training we were told by instructor that when you get a lot of cleaning transfer belt messages (crazy as it sounds) is caused by roller timing. Mostly dirty/worn rollers but can be motors clutches or solenoids. Makes sense when you think about it. Although paper passes thru the delay throws the unit into recover cycle. The MX5110 series of machines had an issue with their LCC clutches causing that issue.
    It's funny you mention that, the rollers and tray one were bad I replaced them as well and so far so good. Thanks for all your help I do appreciate it

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

[QUOTE=daileyrobn714;596560]Thank you very much !

Hi I never did figure this one out, one of the very few I didn't solve over the many years that I have done this for a living. The copier is now retired after many years of service. I find this forum to be a great service and want to thank all of the great copier techs for their time and effort. My best to all of you.

Thanks

Lenovos