Technician

C402SC APPD1_N jam

Having a APPD1_N jam issue and not to sure what else to try. Machine does have a FN12 installed. Pages jam in the exit unit area with the lead edge going towards the duplex having an indent that lines up with one of the ADU reverse paper guide PG unit fingers. So far have tried installing a new ADU reverse paper guide, fusing rear PG unit, Delivery PG unit, APPD1 sensor, and even a whole right side door all without issue. Even tried to reseat the finisher since it was removed earlier in the service call. Single sided printing works just fine, just having problem with duplex. Im clearly missing something, just don't know what.

Technician

Re: C402SC APPD1_N jam

Turns out the solution was simple. While putting the display panel back together earlier in the call I failed to double check that the bottom cover stayed popped in place after putting the screws in causing it to stick down and jam pages every time they would go through the top section of the FN12 for duplex.
    Remember guys and gals, always double and triple check everything that you do.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    C402SC APPD1_N jam

Good find

Quote Originally Posted by JoeK View Post
    Turns out the solution was simple. While putting the display panel back together earlier in the call I failed to double check that the bottom cover stayed popped in place after putting the screws in causing it to stick down and jam pages every time they would go through the top section of the FN12 for duplex.
    Remember guys and gals, always double and triple check everything that you do.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C402SC APPD1_N jam

I had a similar problem except mine when the finnisher was reinstalled the plate it sits on was not installed properly and that caused the finnisher to sit too high.I dont remember,it may have only jammed when trying to duplex.

I also had a similar problem with jamming at APPD1_N on a MX-M264N. I had to rebuild fuser. It was curling too much.