Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Technician Jessetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Moreno Valley
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    10

    Sharp MX 4050- Feeder problem

    Hello Guy's and Gal's hope you guy's can help

    Have this machine and cust says that feeder does not recognize size nor the paper when they put it on DSPF, wondering if anyone has the SM or atleast if you can scan over the feeder pg to see where sensors are so that I can clean, thanks in advance


  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts Jhonjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Sharp MX 4050- Feeder problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessetech View Post
    Hello Guy's and Gal's hope you guy's can help

    Have this machine and cust says that feeder does not recognize size nor the paper when they put it on DSPF, wondering if anyone has the SM or atleast if you can scan over the feeder pg to see where sensors are so that I can clean, thanks in advance
    Hope this will help.DSPF1.JPGDSPF2.JPG


  3. #3
    Technician Jessetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Moreno Valley
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sharp MX 4050- Feeder problem

    Thanks boss, this will surely help, bought the manual just a little while ago but i appreciate it and your time, owe you 1


  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts Jhonjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    12

    Thumbs up Re: Sharp MX 4050- Feeder problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessetech View Post
    Thanks boss, this will surely help, bought the manual just a little while ago but i appreciate it and your time, owe you 1
    Welcome.


  5. #5
    Technician
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Sharp MX 4050- Feeder problem

    I had a similar issue with a DSPF. The width sensor was malfunctioning. It wanted to read A4 paper most of the time. It turned out to be a broken harness at the width sensor connector underneath the tray that raises up. Seems that they made it just too short and a wire broke at the connector. I was able to make the wire connect but later on the others broke also. I finally had to replace the small harness about a foot long. Remove front rear and middle DSPF covers. I think the tray lifts out and the connector I am talking about will be on the right side of that tray. You can also reach the legnth sensors there to swap and test.


  6. #6
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Sharp MX 4050- Feeder problem

    Quote Originally Posted by bburp View Post
    I had a similar issue with a DSPF. The width sensor was malfunctioning. It wanted to read A4 paper most of the time. It turned out to be a broken harness at the width sensor connector underneath the tray that raises up. Seems that they made it just too short and a wire broke at the connector. I was able to make the wire connect but later on the others broke also. I finally had to replace the small harness about a foot long. Remove front rear and middle DSPF covers. I think the tray lifts out and the connector I am talking about will be on the right side of that tray. You can also reach the legnth sensors there to swap and test.
    I had exactly the same problem a while ago


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here