Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Printing using Letterhead template

Hi there,

I have a client who wants to upload their headed paper onto a Sharp 2630 and create a template, which i have done and it works really well apart from when they have a document with more than one page as it then prints the letterhead template out on all the pages rather than just the first page and the others being blank. There appears not to be a print on first page only option?

ANyone come across this and found a fix or workaround?

copierman 250+ Posts
    Printing using Letterhead template

Re: Printing using Letterhead template

• Quote Originally Posted by Leebs14 View Post
      Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by Leebs14 View Post
    I have a client who wants to upload their headed paper onto a Sharp 2630 and create a template, which i have done and it works really well apart from when they have a document with more than one page as it then prints the letterhead template out on all the pages rather than just the first page and the others being blank. There appears not to be a print on first page only option?

ANyone come across this and found a fix or workaround?
    I have looked at that and the only other option on overlays is interleave, what you could try is using the stamp function, then select image stamp and then search for your letterhead file (it will have to be changed to a bitmap or jpeg file), then you get the option for first page only, that is a possible workaround, not tried it myself.
    Networking skills are advantageous but use of a 3m vacuum cleaner is essential