Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Copy original message?

Sharp MX-3110n

Sorry for a silly question but I cannot find out how to disable the following message after copying any page.
    1 pages of original have been scanned.
    Copy 1 pages of originals.
    Execute the jobs?

Where can I disable this message which appear after making a copy?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bilyahn's Avatar

Re: Copy original message?

It will be in your system setting under copy default settings. The preview copy box is checked causing you to get this message. Easiest to go to the web interface to do this as I always seem to have a hard time finding the correct location from the panel. Sorry I couldn't be more specific but every generation they change things just enough so that you have to learn where everything is again. LOL

Good luck.

Bil

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bilyahn View Post
    It will be in your system setting under copy default settings. The preview copy box is checked causing you to get this message. Easiest to go to the web interface to do this as I always seem to have a hard time finding the correct location from the panel. Sorry I couldn't be more specific but every generation they change things just enough so that you have to learn where everything is again. LOL

Good luck.

Bil
    Thank you billyahn. Unfortunately I checked all copy settings and still cannot find this.
    Preview option is available before touching B?W or Colour copy button. After this machine starts copy original and displays message so touching execute is required to start printing copied document. I am really lost and do not know where can disable this message.
    Last edited by Jack79; 12-05-2018 at 11:19 AM.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts danceswrabbit's Avatar

under system settings then common settings then condition settings then down at the bottom initial original count settings , ran into this with scanning, this is from my notes.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Sounds like original count, simple way to see if its on, when copying go to others at the bottom of the screen and see if this is ticked.