Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Post Sharp MX-5140n SD card files

Hi guys. Do any of you guys have a SD card files for this copier MX-5140n? I received this copier for repair, checked everything I could (including voltage, condensators, capacitors etc...), everything is all right but SD card is empty without any files, so copier wont boot. Someone deleted the files or SD card was damaged. Sometimes it wont show in a computer when I try to read it. I am from Europe, not sure if its region locked, but when some of you have a files for NA region hopefully I can edit them to work. Thank you

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts ntbann's Avatar

Re: Sharp MX-5140n SD card files

You cant see the files on the sd card with a windows pc. You can use raw copy to copy the content of the sd card. Most likely you will need a new sd card and a copy of a good EU sd card.

Re: Sharp MX-5140n SD card files

Quote Originally Posted by ntbann View Post
    You cant see the files on the sd card with a windows pc. You can use raw copy to copy the content of the sd card. Most likely you will need a new sd card and a copy of a good EU sd card.
    Yes I know. SD card shows like empty formatted card, but what I wrote is that sometimes you cant see that i put SD card into card reader, also you cant see it in BIOS sometimes. But I am asking for files. Sadly I dont have a option to do copy from good SD card myself.