Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    What's the meter reading on the trouble machine(s)? Make sure the papers a good quality one and NOT inkjet paper or coated paper.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    I need to make a point and I'm sure wazza will agree. I have over 700 355/455s on maintenance my highest one with about 3.2 million on it. These machines are like tanks. You put oem supplies in em and do the required maintenance every 100k they run forever. We clean every copier we have that runs any kind of volume say <10k every 45 days. It's not worth using non oem anything on any sharp I've ever seen. Sure they cost more, but using the saves service calls and headaches. There are som companies who don't think the 100-200k maintenance kits are needed. Do yourself and the customer a favor and put em in. If you have to go up half a penny on service per copy do it. If your customers machine is problem free they will sing you praise even if it costs a bit more. Headaches cost alot no matter who gets em. Good thing to remember.

OMD-227
    Quote Originally Posted by repn1999 View Post
    I need to make a point and I'm sure wazza will agree. I have over 700 355/455s on maintenance my highest one with about 3.2 million on it. These machines are like tanks. You put oem supplies in em and do the required maintenance every 100k they run forever. We clean every copier we have that runs any kind of volume say <10k every 45 days. It's not worth using non oem anything on any sharp I've ever seen. Sure they cost more, but using the saves service calls and headaches. There are som companies who don't think the 100-200k maintenance kits are needed. Do yourself and the customer a favor and put em in. If you have to go up half a penny on service per copy do it. If your customers machine is problem free they will sing you praise even if it costs a bit more. Headaches cost alot no matter who gets em. Good thing to remember.
    Ditto bother.