Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    fishinfool

Cool AR-168D Black copies

Good day,,Gotta AR168D MFP with all the led panel lights lit,jam indicator leds lit,mode leds lit,fax option panel leds lit,NO error codes.Copies come out as if on full dark exposure(sky shot) and can still read image.prints look perfect!All modes work(FAX,SCAN,PRINT,COPY) and I can scroll thru them,tho all leds are on,leds do not change intensity.all setting checked and rechecked OK..all tests say she's working fine.Before I shotgun parts(scanner 1st) was wondering if this rang a bell with anyone...thx

Is it just on copies or internal prints(self print)?

fishinfool
    Just on copies,off the glass or thru doc feeder all black with edge erase.fax reports, engine prints look perfect..

Sounds like a bad scanner. You can try running a scanner test and see if it lights up and moves to the other side.

DUNT-0404QSZZ Price code BU

299.99 from precision roller

its about half that if you can buy from a sharp dealer.

I do not sell parts.

fishinfool
    she lites up and moves just fine,I can see the image.Its like the lamp regulator is stuck on holy-cow high.will try the scanner,,,thx...

It is suppose to be bright. Call a technician he will be able to run an internal test and narrow down the problem.

fishinfool

Red face

I am the tech.Ran command 05-03,C-Lamp check,all is well.all my panel leds are on,including attension/error led,jam leds,mode leds(light emitting diodes)..reseated panel ribbon connector,no change,reseat scan carriage ribbon cable,no fix....any ideas?.thx

Sorry, when you siad holy crap its bright, it sounded like you had never seen one before.

Anyhow, run an internal print and that will narrow down to upper optics or to lower internal laser, drum, charge grid, etc

fishinfool
    No problem..I'm gunna swap out the scanner assembly.i've talked to Duplo support,sharp/duplo clones,they were no help...thk again..