Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

sharp arm 207 set for not use toner chip

Hello,is there any way to set this copier for not use the toner chip.The customer wants save money,because the toner cartridge with chip is very expensive.thanks
    Last edited by javier4065; 03-10-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: should says sharp arm 207 not use chip toner

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    just refil the toner cartridege before is empty, he will still show, if u press COPY key, that the toner is empty he will work well

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

sharp arm 207 set for not use toner chip

But the copier isn't work,the toner symbol is on.You says that the copier work with the toner is empty whit only refill it.What Can I do to clear the toner symbol.thanks.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I think you misunderstood what vlad_robas said. What he meant was, refill the toner cartridge before the toner ran out. It's impossible to clear the toner empty symbol when the chip is already dead. You have to change another new chip. Or simply buy a new toner cartridge.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    As I'm reading these posts there is a banner on the right flashing at me: www.chipresetting.com. I looked into this once and they wanted $200.00 US for a device that resets the toner chips. The company is in Turkey. I was skeptical and did not follow through. Have had trouble with U2-40 errors when refilling. Anyway, I agree there is no way to clear the toner empty without changing the chip. Sharp calls it a CRUM chip. Hmmm.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    im using a chip-reseter with succes for HP/Samsung/Xerox and others so i doubt that the chip reseter that is advertise here wouldnt work and i bet a lot of people bought that device