Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: AR-M350

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tcypy1961's Avatar

AR-M350

I went out to this copier for a F1-87 which is stapler motor. Customer said copier had been in storage. I asked if they had tried resetting the copier they said yes. So I reset the copier and it works. Not sure if this problem could be related to being in storage or resulting from the move from storage to their office??? If problem persists can either the sorter be removed or set copies to exit from the internal tray??? I know that this copier can be connected to print. How about scanning??? The only printer connection I saw was a parallel port???
    Thanks!!!

OMD-227
    I've seen and heard of cases where the worm gear that is attached to the staple motor gets worn out, causing this error code. Order the new staple motor unit CCOVP1607FC32.
    Really doubt it would be caused from storage or moving the machine.... more than likely over-use and worn out that gear.
    The finisher can be removed as it is an optional device. When the finisher is removed it will default to the internal tray as output. You would be better off repairing the finisher as the machine would be better utilised as it has all of the functions. You would be more likely to get a higher meter reading from the machine as the client would use it more often.
    You can print via parallel port, but for network print & scanning you will need the Network & Scan kits to be installed. There is space for them on the same board where you see the parallel port.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    AR-M350

Am I safe in assuming that this is an AR-FN6 finisher?

On the AR-FN6 finisher, the stapler can hang up on the plastic stapling tray pressure guides [quantity (4) of LSTPP0357FCZZ].

Have a look at this thread: AR M450N - Finisher Trouble
    =^..^=
    Last edited by blackcat4866; 08-04-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Add'l information
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=