Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 250+ Posts
    we use only oem toners also. have tried several aftermarkets and all caused backgrounding. oem sharp toner has not caused problem but we have to instruct user to be sure to shake real well before opening box and some times the sharp toner come in with leaks (small amounts) but enought to make a little mess and customers complain. imagistics no leaks and very little shaking

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Yea I know all about the shaking part. Would u mind sharing where u get the imagistics toner for 50 at? It would be a good thing to know

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DINGO's Avatar

re

Thanks very much for all replys.

I use toner katun in this copiers, n and no problem, a as a several of this models.

for repn1999- yet about interchargeable 350/450., i have three that i became 350 in 450, i take a old 450 whith many copies and one 350 whith little use and copies and swap:

-main board
    -lsu unit
    -main motor.
    and i have a new 450, and work well no problems.

another matter.
    -i knwo one clone of 450 that work whitout chip toner, work without the toner unit, and is because this that i think if is possible in sharp ??

thanks, stay weel everybodi

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Dingo
    have to admit I have not used katun as I had problems with them on toshibas. you don't get any backgrounding or CQ problems. does katun get full life out of toner, do your copiers run dirty? what is the name of the clone sharp that does not have a chip?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DINGO's Avatar
    i'm glad whith the toner katun.
    the clone sharp that works whith chip toner was original sagem, but already have the main and boot sharp fimware, the only thing that is sagem was the pcu board, and this flash do not acept firmware sharp.
    of corse the copier now, when switch on the logo is sharp, and works without toner unit.