Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    No the arm450 drivers and mxm450 drivers are not the same. You need a driver for the mxm. It shares the same drivers as an arm455n does. Make sure hex dump isn't turned on. And if I were you, unless you are really familiar with data security kits I would go messing with the settings or attempt flashing them. I work with em alot and trust me it can turn into a hornets nest of a problem.

OMD-227
    To run a continuous ping test, add -t to the end of the ping command line (eg: ping 1.1.1.1 -t). This will run the ping test until you stop it manually.

Yeah, definitely change the driver to the correct model, but I doubt that it would cause these lockups. I've seen many, many cases of drivers being used for the wrong model. Yes, you are using a different series (Tiger driver, Jupiter2 machine), but Sharp drivers work with all Sharp machines. You could easily print to a Sharp MX machine with that driver, no color option obviously, but it will work. Your lockups are usually memory, corrupt document/print driver or network cable. Do the print driver update for sure, just to be safe.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    thanks again guys i will upgrade the drivers and see what happens.