Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MX-2600

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I remember i did some calibration afther instalation ...
    This is the result afther 46-74 and the improving is visible but i think it should be better
    Attached Files Attached Files

OMD-227
    Thats alot better!

Its hard to tell the true print quality from the scan, as its a low res version of the original, but it looks quite good Vlad.

Make sure the print density settings in system settings are all on default. If your consumables are all OK and the 64-01 & 64-05 print tests look OK, there is not much more you can do. You can adjust color density manually after that. Process control will keep things within check.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Exclamation New problem e7-22

It worked relative ok till last nigh when i did cut off power then moved about 2-3 meter's then back but i didn't power it up.
    This morning i went directly to client's on the field and i didn't make it back to the office but my coleague's want to print with it and power it up and surprize E7-22 i have read what it mean's but from your experience what should i first look? I should have it up and running by tommorow if i don't have to replace the LSU unit in which case ...ufff

OMD-227
    E7-20, 21, 22, 23 on a MX2600/3100/4100/5000 series machine is always going to be a new LSU.

The Venus & C-Dragons have had firmware fixes for E7-20 appearing when printing onto heavy paper, but there is no such fix for your machine.

Of course, firstly check/reseat all cabling to the LSU & harness to PCU board.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I found some new fact's in the mean while: this morning he didn't started like should on the first power-on press only at second press of the inside button and then it printed the job - one page 250 grams - and few minute's later it did trow the error.
    Thank you wazza, again, for your prompt replies and hepful info.

OMD-227
    Just out of curiosity, run sim 61-01 for LSU test. Its weird that you were able to get 1 page out before trouble coding.

Still think you need a new LSU though.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    the result was:

LSU TESTRESULT NG: CL Laser light emitting abnormality (C,M,Y)
    Last edited by vlad_robas; 11-04-2010 at 07:53 AM.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    07112010015.jpg

Sometime it take's longer before the code appear's. I did disconected the cables and opened the unit but that didn't helped.
    I did notice that if i leave the CN5 unpluged (picture) the error that apear's on the screen (E7-22) is the same i find that a little strange don't u?
    This a costing thing to replace.
    Aren't any part's to replace inside the LSU unit? like that LD PWB or something?

OMD-227
    Just order the whole LSU. You won't regret it. I know its expensive, but maybe a warranty claim for you??? A new LSU will fix your errors.

The E7-22 error is an internal code inside the LSU. Having the LSU harness unplugged like you have in the picture is only the incoming data. You will still get the code as the laser detection in the LSU is not working.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I thougt that it might be the cable since the error is the same with or without ...
    I will ask for a price.