Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mx-2610

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: mx-2610

Our fuser warranty claims were canceled and we were sent just the belts. Gee, thanks! Parts have been a problem lately. Glad to see we're not the only ones.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

The one we had fail originally was an un-modified one, so we replaced the complete fuser and modded all the other machines on site to be sure that we were covered, as the machines had only been in 2 months or so.
    It was one of these machines that failed, and i confirm it was an un-modified unit that we fitted the mod to, and it failed 3ish weeks after.
    So a field modified unit with the black pin rather than factory fitted.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    mx-2610

Can't believe there was a problem with a new build Sharp fuser, never happened before...

WolfGang

Mojorolla, I think they are out of fusers right now because one of our techs sent one through warranty with the wrong part number(needed a 2610 fuser and they warrantied a 2310 fuser part number) and when we tried to straighten it out and get a 2610 fuser, they sent us a belt and said "fix it". We called them up and said sure, but send us a fuser to fix because they had the damaged one and all we had was a 2310 fuser...we still have not received a 2610 fuser replacement and that's been two weeks.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

I am being told they simply do not have them. A lil birdie told me Japan doesn't even have them and it will be at least September before you can get them. The first year of production is always a challenge for techs.