Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    Quote Originally Posted by Endothes View Post
    Hello everyone from CopyTech, the posts and replies in which I have read so far have been very helpful and I would like to thank you all. However, here is the issue i'm encountering.

    I am working on a sharp mx-2300n and I've replaced:
    • Black Drum Unit
    • Primary Transfer Belt Unit
    • Primary Transfer Belt
    • Cleaning Blade
    • Disposal Unit

    Prior to me replacing everything listed above I cleaned the whole unit top to bottom.

    I replaced the drum unit because the machine alerted an error code and I went ahead and replaced the black drum unit. It makes me wonder if my problem has to do with the colored drum units because they weren't replaced.

    If it does, will the printer need to be completely cleaned again or will the Transfer Belt Unit self clean the toner causing the streaking colored lines.

    I also need to get new heating rollers but I don't see the correlation between the dirty transfer belt and heating rollers.

    Any help would be much appreciate, Thank you again!
    Hi

    I have similar problems .

    This copier prints strait color lines all over the page whether is printing or copying, if you print black copies the lines are black if you print color lines are color I have cleaned the charge coronas I have replaced drums
    still the same problem I am not sure if it is the laser or some thing else any help will be appreciated.

  2. #32
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    293

    Re: Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    Quote Originally Posted by absindy View Post
    Hi

    I have similar problems .

    This copier prints strait color lines all over the page whether is printing or copying, if you print black copies the lines are black if you print color lines are color I have cleaned the charge coronas I have replaced drums
    still the same problem I am not sure if it is the laser or some thing else any help will be appreciated.
    A scan of the image problem would help a lot. It's good policy to change the primary scorotron, grid, and drum blade at the same time as the drum. The primary and grid will probably resolve this for you, based on the picture I haven't seen yet. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    A scan of the image problem would help a lot. It's good policy to change the primary scorotron, grid, and drum blade at the same time as the drum. The primary and grid will probably resolve this for you, based on the picture I haven't seen yet. =^..^=

    These are the pictures, it looks like problem happens on both black and color copies.

    Thanks

    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #34
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    293

    Re: Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    Yes, black primary scorotron and grid.
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  5. #35
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    gardner, MA
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    ., REplace the LSU, very familiar with this issue , had several 2300 do this

  6. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman28 View Post
    ., REplace the LSU, very familiar with this issue , had several 2300 do this
    You are right the problem was LSU unit they had another machine for parts I took it out and put it on the other, machine works fine now.

    Thanks

    Mike

  7. #37
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,143
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: Sharp mx-2300n Colored Lines On Paper

    Quote Originally Posted by absindy View Post
    You are right the problem was LSU unit they had another machine for parts I took it out and put it on the other, machine works fine now.

    Thanks

    Mike
    Glad you got it fixed; I have seen the power connector to the LSU build up corrosion, and cause the same symptom. Cleaning the contacts, and reseating took care of the trouble.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here