Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MFP Tech & I.T. Manager 100+ Posts MFPs R Now PCs's Avatar

Question Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

We have a Sharp MX-B401 that has been coding out with an L4-12. We have followed Sharp bulletin TT-20213 and checked for proper operation of the shutter on the resist sensor unit, replaced the primary transfer belt unit, secondary transfer roller unit, fuser unit and both gears in the engine that drives the fuser unit.

The drum unit and developer units have also been replaced.

Still codes out with L4-12 during use.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

Quote Originally Posted by MFPs R Now PCs View Post
    We have a Sharp MX-B401 that has been coding out with an L4-12. We have followed Sharp bulletin TT-20213 and checked for proper operation of the shutter on the resist sensor unit, replaced the primary transfer belt unit, secondary transfer roller unit, fuser unit and both gears in the engine that drives the fuser unit.

MXC401 L4-12

Check my reply for a simple cut of the shutter.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

In the same topic as ZOOTECH we have had to replace the sensor mentioned on the first page on 3 different machines. The sensor detects the position of the primary transfer belt cam. If you run the machine with the front cover open and the cam turns and turns and turns then I'd replace the sensor.

Question Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

I have seen a couple of people comment on that "there is an updated part". I am using the parts manual from 9/30/2009 (copyright 2010) (manual number on cover page):00ZMXB401P009

So is the part number in that manual the current version?

Exclamation Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

I just checked the Sharp IDNC website and downloaded parts manual number 00ZMXB401P012 dated 9/30/2010 (copyright Sept. 2010) and the part was the same number so I guess that is the current version. But, as always, THANK YOU ALL!

manjunathskm

I just checked the Sharp IDNC website and downloaded parts manual number 00ZMXB401P012 dated 9/30/2010 (copyright Sept. 2010) and the part was the same number so I guess that is the current version. But, as always, THANK YOU ALL!

Hi!
    My friend can you please send me the IDNC & SharpNet websites Account No., User Name and password and I can send you the User name and Password for Sharp Japan Service and spares website. I will be very much greatful to you.

My e-mail ID: love_search69@yahoo.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manjunathskm View Post
    Hi!
    My friend can you please send me the IDNC & SharpNet websites Account No., User Name and password and I can send you the User name and Password for Sharp Japan Service and spares website. I will be very much greatful to you.

Who in their right mind is going to give you that information???

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

Hi!

I don't know what you're smoking, but I wish I had some. Why would you give user name and password for any site (not just an industry secured site) to someone?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

manjunathskm

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    I don't know what you're smoking, but I wish I had some. Why would you give user name and password for any site (not just an industry secured site) to someone?
    Habibi, this is to help each of us--our menbers, in this forum and nothing wrong in exchanging such information as we are all supporting/promoting Sharp products Worldwide.

Habibi, this is to help each of us--our menbers, in this forum and nothing wrong in exchanging such information as we are all supporting/promoting Sharp products Worldwide.
    And we ask again. Who in their right mind would give this info? Why don't you provide us with your bank account numbers or social security number or something of the same.