Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    MFP Tech & I.T. Manager 100+ Posts MFPs R Now PCs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    16

    Question Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    We have a Sharp MX-B401 that has been coding out with an L4-12. We have followed Sharp bulletin TT-20213 and checked for proper operation of the shutter on the resist sensor unit, replaced the primary transfer belt unit, secondary transfer roller unit, fuser unit and both gears in the engine that drives the fuser unit.

    The drum unit and developer units have also been replaced.

    Still codes out with L4-12 during use.


  2. #2
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,067
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    Quote Originally Posted by MFPs R Now PCs View Post
    We have a Sharp MX-B401 that has been coding out with an L4-12. We have followed Sharp bulletin TT-20213 and checked for proper operation of the shutter on the resist sensor unit, replaced the primary transfer belt unit, secondary transfer roller unit, fuser unit and both gears in the engine that drives the fuser unit.

    The drum unit and developer units have also been replaced.

    Still codes out with L4-12 during use.
    MXC401 L4-12

    Check my reply for a simple cut of the shutter.

    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    Quote Originally Posted by MFPs R Now PCs View Post
    We have a Sharp MX-B401 that has been coding out with an L4-12. We have followed Sharp bulletin TT-20213 and checked for proper operation of the shutter on the resist sensor unit, replaced the primary transfer belt unit, secondary transfer roller unit, fuser unit and both gears in the engine that drives the fuser unit.

    The drum unit and developer units have also been replaced.

    Still codes out with L4-12 during use.

    In the same topic as ZOOTECH we have had to replace the sensor mentioned on the first page on 3 different machines. The sensor detects the position of the primary transfer belt cam. If you run the machine with the front cover open and the cam turns and turns and turns then I'd replace the sensor.


  4. #4
    MFP Tech & I.T. Manager 100+ Posts MFPs R Now PCs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    16

    Question Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    I have seen a couple of people comment on that "there is an updated part". I am using the parts manual from 9/30/2009 (copyright 2010) (manual number on cover page):00ZMXB401P009

    So is the part number in that manual the current version?


  5. #5
    MFP Tech & I.T. Manager 100+ Posts MFPs R Now PCs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    16

    Exclamation Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    I just checked the Sharp IDNC website and downloaded parts manual number 00ZMXB401P012 dated 9/30/2010 (copyright Sept. 2010) and the part was the same number so I guess that is the current version. But, as always, THANK YOU ALL!


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    Quote Originally Posted by MFPs R Now PCs View Post
    I just checked the Sharp IDNC website and downloaded parts manual number 00ZMXB401P012 dated 9/30/2010 (copyright Sept. 2010) and the part was the same number so I guess that is the current version. But, as always, THANK YOU ALL!

    Hi!
    My friend can you please send me the IDNC & SharpNet websites Account No., User Name and password and I can send you the User name and Password for Sharp Japan Service and spares website. I will be very much greatful to you.

    My e-mail ID: love_search69@yahoo.com


  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    Quote Originally Posted by manjunathskm View Post
    Hi!
    My friend can you please send me the IDNC & SharpNet websites Account No., User Name and password and I can send you the User name and Password for Sharp Japan Service and spares website. I will be very much greatful to you.

    My e-mail ID: love_search69@yahoo.com
    Who in their right mind is going to give you that information???


  8. #8
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,067
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    Quote Originally Posted by manjunathskm View Post
    Hi!
    My friend can you please send me the IDNC & SharpNet websites Account No., User Name and password and I can send you the User name and Password for Sharp Japan Service and spares website. I will be very much greatful to you.

    My e-mail ID: love_search69@yahoo.com
    I don't know what you're smoking, but I wish I had some. Why would you give user name and password for any site (not just an industry secured site) to someone?

    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    I don't know what you're smoking, but I wish I had some. Why would you give user name and password for any site (not just an industry secured site) to someone?
    Habibi, this is to help each of us--our menbers, in this forum and nothing wrong in exchanging such information as we are all supporting/promoting Sharp products Worldwide.


  10. #10
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts DavePo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Sharp MX-B401 Codes Out with L4-12

    Quote Originally Posted by manjunathskm View Post
    Habibi, this is to help each of us--our menbers, in this forum and nothing wrong in exchanging such information as we are all supporting/promoting Sharp products Worldwide.
    And we ask again. Who in their right mind would give this info? Why don't you provide us with your bank account numbers or social security number or something of the same.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here