Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    lapatiya

MX-M310N - Network Scanner Expasion kit (MX-NSX1) Installation error!

*. Scanner board RAM - 512MB
    1. Insert the Network Scanner Expansion kit product key, and then without switching off the machine see the scanner function and it works.
    2. Once restarted the machine, scanner function is not working. When I checked the product key, its also cleared (empty product key for scanner expansion kit, which i entered before power down the machine)

any suggestion?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts igi's Avatar

Re: MX-M310N - Network Scanner Expasion kit (MX-NSX1) Installation error!

hi just re-enter the product key again
    and it should work

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bilyahn's Avatar

They say that all you need is 256Mb of system memory for this to work! You will also need to install MXAR128SO memory on the MXPB12 board to get your network scanner product key to install properly. Had this happen to us on our first sell of this series, bought the extra system memory and the product key would not take until we added the 128Mb to the print controller.

Good luck.

Bil

bil said right.this model required sodimm sd ram 128mb or 256mb only

tristan

Angry Need picture of Network Scanner Expasion kit (MX-NSX1 and ARNS2)

Please help, Urgent for me !

I was looking for picture of network scanner kit AR-NS2 (Sharp MX-M310 Scanner error 936 - Scanning feature is not enabled), when someone told me that it's replaced by MXNSX1.
    Why did i need picture ?
    Because when i want to scan on my sharp ar-m276, it show a message telling that "network scanner kit not installed".

So now, i want a picture of the both network scanner kit (ARNS2 and MXNSX1) to verify if one of them is present.Then i will know if i have to buy one or check why the present kit not working.

Thanks in advance guys.
    Tristan

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    MX-M310N - Network Scanner Expasion kit (MX-NSX1) Installation error!

You are not going to find a picture of the AR-NS2 or MX-NSX1. There are no physical boards to install.

You buy the option and you register the option to your copier model and S/N. It will return a product key which you enter into the copier to activate. If you want to check if you have it, you would go to system settings, admin mode and scroll to product key. If it has been registered, Network Scanner kit will be highlighted. If it is not highlighted and it was working and then stopped, you had it on scanner trial and it expired. At this point, you will have to purchase the option.

tristan

Question Buy Network Scanner Expasion kit (MX-NSX1)

Quote Originally Posted by MHeon71 View Post
    You are not going to find a picture of the AR-NS2 or MX-NSX1. There are no physical boards to install.

You buy the option and you register the option to your copier model and S/N. It will return a product key which you enter into the copier to activate. If you want to check if you have it, you would go to system settings, admin mode and scroll to product key. If it has been registered, Network Scanner kit will be highlighted. If it is not highlighted and it was working and then stopped, you had it on scanner trial and it expired. At this point, you will have to purchase the option.

You are very
    You make me

I steel need one help.

I understand now.
    To activate the kit, i need a product key and Software CD to install on computer.

OK !

I want to use this for Sharp AR-M 276.
    Where can i buy a product key for my sharp ar-m 276 because i'm now in BENIN in AFRICA. (Can i buy and get the licence and software on my email ?).

Someone tell me that he sell 10 licences with the Software CD in one package. That is it or not ? And who much ?

But is the package of the 10 licences only for one kit or all kits (ARNS1/2, ARPK1, ARFR1/2/3, etc) or one computer or many computer ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Tristan
    Last edited by tristan; 09-25-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bilyahn's Avatar

The kit is only for 1 copier and is only for scan. On these units you will also need to install additional memory for the scan function to work once it is enabled. You will need to purchase additional kits for each of the other items that you listed. Each license (different from a product key) is for individual computers just like if you were to buy a corporate version of Microsoft Office, etc.

Once you purchase the kit then you will need to go online and fill in the applicable data to get the product key on one of the Sharp sites. This is the number that you enter into your copier. You cannot get it via email.

You should have no problems getting the item in Africa as this is available worldwide.

Good luck.

Bil

tristan

Question Buy Network Scanner Expasion kit (MX-NSX1)

I understand now that i can use one kit for one copier.
    And once i purchase the kit online (
    no need to get around) , i will go online on one of the Sharp sites, fill in the applicable data to get the product key and enter the number into the copier.

About licence : 10 licences
    The licences are for the software on computers.

BUT can't I use the same licence one two computers ? Or is online registration.
    What to do if i want to use 12 computers in my office ?

Give me a trusted site to buy the MXNSX1 will be good.

Thanks in advance.
    Tristan
    Last edited by tristan; 09-25-2013 at 02:31 PM.