Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Systems Intergrator 50+ Posts rgcs1's Avatar

New Sharp MX 4140-4141,5140-5141 (Virgo2) Product Guide

Hi all, thought i'd just post this on here for you to read of the new Sharp Virgo2. MX 4140,4141,5140,5141.

mx-4140_4141_5140_5141n-product_brochure.pdf

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: New Sharp MX 4140-4141,5140-5141 (Virgo2) Product Guide

Nice to know.

PS. Ițm the only one that think's that USA brochures are very crowded in comparision with european version?

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts

It's great you like to share and all, but just be cautious of what you're posting. Some of the big company reps are browsing here invisibly and have found other users in the past and forced them to stop posting - despite being better than local tech support almost worldwide.
    When it comes to copyright, there's no end to the insanity that can be pursued should they feel the desire.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Systems Intergrator 50+ Posts rgcs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    It's great you like to share and all, but just be cautious of what you're posting. Some of the big company reps are browsing here invisibly and have found other users in the past and forced them to stop posting - despite being better than local tech support almost worldwide.
    When it comes to copyright, there's no end to the insanity that can be pursued should they feel the desire.

I really appreciate your comments on this, but as this information is widely on the internet for people to see and download i do not see the problem. i'm a person that likes to share information on hear unlike some other people on here. If manufacturers didnt want people to see general information about there new products then they wouldnt plaster it all over the internet for you to download. as for copyright.... talk to a lawyer... he'll tell you whats right and wrong if a document is in the "Public Domain"...

thank you anyway

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rgcs1 View Post
    I really appreciate your comments on this, but as this information is widely on the internet for people to see and download i do not see the problem. i'm a person that likes to share information on hear unlike some other people on here. If manufacturers didnt want people to see general information about there new products then they wouldnt plaster it all over the internet for you to download. as for copyright.... talk to a lawyer... he'll tell you whats right and wrong if a document is in the "Public Domain"...

thank you anyway
    Yeah, it's a brochure, which in this case isn't much of a problem. It was more a friendly warning as to some other content. Other users of CTN take great liberties in posting service manuals, firmware and support software. Public domain is one thing, but then there's also free use, and artistic interpretation etc., when it comes to copyright, there's a lot of grey areas in a mostly black and white picture.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?