Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Cool Sharp ARM 450 Change Toner Cartridge

I was called to look at some Sharp ARM 450 copiers. There was one saying "Change Toner Cartridge" so I took out a functioning toner from another Sharp Arm 450 copier and installed it, it said the same thing, "Change toner cartridge", I took out another cartridge from another and another and another machine but it kept on saying change toner cartridge. So I gave up. However, when I returned the good toner cartridges to their respective copiers they then began to say change toner cartridge. So now the machines that were working well are not now working. Therefore, there are two problems that I need help with. What can I do to get the first copier to accept the cartridge and secondly, how can I get these cartriges to work again. Can some one please help. Monham

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp ARM 450 Change Toner Cartridge

Re: Sharp ARM 450 Change Toner Cartridge

Quote Originally Posted by monham View Post
    I was called to look at some Sharp ARM 450 copiers. There was one saying "Change Toner Cartridge" so I took out a functioning toner from another Sharp Arm 450 copier and installed it, it said the same thing, "Change toner cartridge", I took out another cartridge from another and another and another machine but it kept on saying change toner cartridge. So I gave up. However, when I returned the good toner cartridges to their respective copiers they then began to say change toner cartridge. So now the machines that were working well are not now working. Therefore, there are two problems that I need help with. What can I do to get the first copier to accept the cartridge and secondly, how can I get these cartriges to work again. Can some one please help. Monham

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/co...cartridge.html

If you didn't like BC's response here, how many more times are you going to ask the same question?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp ARM 450 Change Toner Cartridge

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/co...cartridge.html

If you didn't like BC's response here, how many more times are you going to ask the same question?
    Couldn't have said it better myself, Zootech.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DINGO's Avatar

Hi
    this problem can be a lot of things,but that it easy for a sharp experienced technician, Zootech already gives some ideas, but is need some experience, and
    if you already lets damaged some chip toners, is better call a sharp tecnician.

So, if the toners that the chips was damaged are news, you can buy a recharge toner for exemple katun, that is more cheap that the oem toner box, and cames with a chip, and you can use it in the toner box, and after use the recharge with the same chip.

good look