Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

UK Doctors Prescriptions

Has anyone out there in the UK got a MX-5112 or similar printing presscriptions from clinical software?

In particular FP10's the green script with white tear off on right.

Now my background is IT within the NHS but I now work for a copier company and I am at a loss, the script is not printing how it should be, suspect its a software issue as everything else is fine but I am trying to track a working setup down. The software used is SystmOne as there are various ones that GP's can use.

If you have one do you mind dropping me a PM I want to speak to you!!

Cheers

Matt

Re: UK Doctors Prescriptions

Had heard about printing to these on some Ricohs, because they are non-standard size they can be difficult at best.

I would recommend, but have not tested, using the bypass set to a custom size (I think B5 may be close).

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: UK Doctors Prescriptions

They are B5 in size, have tried the bypass tray and it plays up. I have one of the smaller mono machines and you just chuck a pile in and nothing needs changing.

Speaking to the team I used to work with in the NHS we have found a Canon copier printing them but its a different clinical system. Never had any problems before with desktop printers just chuck in and go and it surprised me Sharp MX-5112 was not like this.