Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

MX-M363N Jamming issues

We have an MX-M363N With a FNX9 That has been having problems with paper curl and causing jams in the finisher. We have lowered the fusing temp and flipped paper around in the tray but it seems to still have some curl that could cause issues. The customer uses office paper and has several other machines that use the exact same paper with no issues. Any suggestions?

Re: MX-M363N Jamming issues

Quote Originally Posted by sortiz View Post
    We have an MX-M363N With a FNX9 That has been having problems with paper curl and causing jams in the finisher. We have lowered the fusing temp and flipped paper around in the tray but it seems to still have some curl that could cause issues. The customer uses office paper and has several other machines that use the exact same paper with no issues. Any suggestions?
    Suggestion, Try to dis-engage the finisher and test the machine, if the problem is the same, try to remove the punch module or the dummy if the problem is the same . Test other fusing unit and check also the bypass tray if it is also curling...

Repair God? not quite 100+ Posts fireater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sortiz View Post

check the output rollers in the finisher had a colour unit with an internal finisher that had issues with the rollers not moving up when they were supposed to.
    something about a c-clip on the shaft in wrong place and a bushing? (not sure).. i know if u look in from the exit side if the rollers are not at same height there is something wrong.

Tech Bulletin # REP2011
    Models : MXFNX1, MXFNX9, MXFN17
    General: Change in shaft to prevent parts from becoming misaligned.
    Description: The pawl sections of LEVER-FE-PICK are hooked to HOLDER-FE-PICK-F/R but the
    range of this hooked area is not enough, and in some rare cases, the hooked section of
    LEVER-FE-PICK comes off from HOLDER-FE-PICK-F/R, resulting in JAM inside the inner
    finisher.

wish i could post the picture
    I fix copiers ...Well Sorta

Repair God? not quite 100+ Posts fireater's Avatar

3-1 0CW4141P204B/ 0CW4141P20402 BUNCH ROLLER UP/DOWN SHAFT 2012/10 3
    3-25 0CW4141P203// 0CW4141P20302 BUNCH ROLLER SHAFT 2

are the updated part numbers

ah hell yeah as im looking i remember there is a mylar change on the dummy punch unit on the entrance too
    REP2085_REP2085.pdf
    0CW4F521810//
    and a new entrance guide
    I fix copiers ...Well Sorta