Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rudd4Prez

Sharp ARM550N Error F2-37

I am by no means a copy tech, but sometimes trying to wait for a technician to arrive is very painful. I am receiving an error code of F2-37 on my machine. I know how to get into the maintinance menu, and I was wondering if there is any way to clear this error while I wait for the tech. Can anyone help? Thanks

F2~37 is a Drum Process Control error, if it does not clear with a couple of power-up cycles...then the only thing you can do is wait for a suitably qualified Engineer to fault check the Drum unit and sensors.

Just trying to clear the error code within maintenance program will not solve anything until the root cause has been found as this code will repeat and continue to stop the machine until it is dealt with..
    regards

John

" The Game never ends..When your whole World depends..On the Turn of a Friendly Card..."

Rudd4Prez
    Thanks

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Amen. The Drum Mark and ID sensors can get dirty if the lower seal starts to warp or leak.

It's messy, you don't have the right equipment or parts, and its fairly difficult to get to. Let the pro's take care of this one.

=^..^=

Rudd4Prez
    Well the tech was just here ad apparently the guy who was here yesterday failed to plug in some wire that was attatched to the drum. It took him all of about 2 minutes to find it and fix it. We are back uo and running!

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Ha Ha Ha....

I've done that myself 5 or 6 times!

=^..^=