Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MICAS Agents

Technician

MICAS Agents

Has anyone been using MICAS Agent from sharp? if so how are you using it, and what do you think of it? I have about 50 machines on it but I'm not getting reports on all of them. Just wondering what other techs are doing.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bilyahn's Avatar

Re: MICAS Agents

We've been using it for about a year. Have maybe 70 or 80 machines (adding more every time I can) and it comes in handy for the newest models of Sharps very good information and trouble shooting tips, not complete but getting better every time I need to access it. Not so good for the machines that are 5 or more years old. It will give you what the jam code is but short on any helpful information. One thing I have found is that you do not always get real time information, we'll get an email showing a lot of jams for a particular machine and when we go to MICAS it hasn't shown up or lists the last jam as a couple of days ago. By putting the remote email address in both email alerts sections helps to get what the jam codes are quickly and with better reliability. Overall we like the service.

Good luck.

Bil