Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Sharpdesk Mobile Locked

hello Guys
    I am trying to get my hands on sharpdesk mobile latest version for IOS and Windows Mobile, however anywhere i try to get this it tells me "Not available in my region" yes unfortunately i live in the Caribbean islands and can t get the app. Can someone kindly help me please i really want to get the apps for IOS and Windows Mobile, maybe email or a quick link, I will definitely appreciate the effort, Thanks in advance.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Sharpdesk Mobile Locked

Re: Sharpdesk Mobile Locked

Quote Originally Posted by redserv View Post
    hello Guys
    I am trying to get my hands on sharpdesk mobile latest version for IOS and Windows Mobile, however anywhere i try to get this it tells me "Not available in my region" yes unfortunately i live in the Caribbean islands and can t get the app. Can someone kindly help me please i really want to get the apps for IOS and Windows Mobile, maybe email or a quick link, I will definitely appreciate the effort, Thanks in advance.
    TT-080113_1R1.PDF

sharpdesk mobile for win 8/8.1 only works on tablets or pc that have 8/8.1. I don't think it works with win 8 RT. does not work with win phone 8/8.1. The attached tech tip should work for windows, Don't know if a similar setting is available in Mac IOS.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Sharpdesk Mobile Locked

thanks allot man really appreciate your help and feedback