Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts rocky_biskit's Avatar

Konica Minolta c35 scan to smb

I am having an issue with getting a c35 to scan to smb. I suspect that it has something to do with the fact that the network is on a Domain. Is there a setting that needs to be changed so that it knows what path? I have tried entering the domain/workstation in the "File Path" field in the page scope web page, but to no avail. In addition, I had to download the drivers because the end users laptop did not have a CD. Does the dwnload include the scan drivers or do I need to dwnload that separate? Oh, and yes, the laptop is hardwired to the network. I have read something about changing the NTLM Setting value to v1/v2, and I have tried that but that failed as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated and Thank You in advance

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    Konica Minolta c35 scan to smb

Re: Konica Minolta c35 scan to smb

hey, try using Domain\username for the credentials
    or try it by IP instead of the computer name if that works check the DNS settings, should be a local DNS not as like cable is 8.8.8.8 so look for a class C address, 192.168.x.x/10.x.x.x so a local DNS server can resolve the name to an IP.
    as far as the drivers, i copy the drivers folder on a USB flash drive on my laptop

Re: Konica Minolta c35 scan to smb

Try using a PC and click on Network, then click on your Host and scans folder. Then double click the address bar, this gives you the network path. I usually copy and paste into my MFP. This does two things it gives you a complete working network path, copy/paste eliminated path and typo errors. Browsing the network ensures the scan folder is shared and visible on the network. If you browse from a different PC than your target, you will have to enter credentials and have multiple chances to find the correct username and password.