Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    Bizhub C450, computers  unable to find printer after network upgrade (ws2012R2)

Re: Bizhub C450, computers unable to find printer after network upgrade (ws2012R2)

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    I apologize. When I was high school a neighbor of ours had had polio as a child and one of his legs was significantly shorter than the other one.
    Your suggestion didn't upset me, but as I didn't know better it did annoy me. I've been on CTN for a few years and from time to time I've seen others appear to have that same attitude as you while they didn't have a reason to. My post was just a standard response to that sort of thing as I'd prefer to see people do well here rather than pointlessly rail against the rules.
    I did figure out the problem--s. Somehow the tech I believe defaulted the C450 back to factory settings as two things were changed. Like I suspected, the problem was with the printer setup.

1.Printer was looking for the fiery, which it came with, but had been disconnected.
    2. and the IP was changed to 192.168.0.*** rather than 192.168.1.*** which I did not notice being so close,
    the prior may have been the fiery IP setting causing it did not ping the IP. as soon as I changed back, all computers can now print.

Hope this helps someone else.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Bizhub C450, computers unable to find printer after network upgrade (ws2012R2)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ058 View Post
    I did figure out the problem--s. Somehow the tech I believe defaulted the C450 back to factory settings as two things were changed. Like I suspected, the problem was with the printer setup.

1.Printer was looking for the fiery, which it came with, but had been disconnected.
    2. and the IP was changed to 192.168.0.*** rather than 192.168.1.*** which I did not notice being so close,
    the prior may have been the fiery IP setting causing it did not ping the IP. as soon as I changed back, all computers can now print.

Hope this helps someone else.
    On the other hand, this is not going to help anyone ever even a little bit unless you post it here:
    http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/