Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician
    Bizhub C450, computers  unable to find printer after network upgrade (ws2012R2)

Bizhub C450, computers unable to find printer after network upgrade (ws2012R2)

Please see post in Konica Minolta or Connectivity Forums
    Last edited by AJ058; 06-11-2015 at 03:33 AM. Reason: moved to proper forums

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: Bizhub C450, computers unable to find printer after network upgrade (ws2012R2)

Post this in the Konica Minolta technical forum or the connectivity forum.

Technician

Re: Bizhub C450, computers unable to find printer after network upgrade (ws2012R2)

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Post this in the Konica Minolta technical forum or the connectivity forum.
    Thanks, thought I did post in KM, but kept getting interrupted, I will re-post in KM

Technician

How do you delete or move post?

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJ058 View Post
    How do you delete or move post?
    In the lower right hand corner of your initial post, you will see an entry labeled "edit". Click on that, and one of the options that will appear next will be labeled "delete". Click that, and pay attention, as there is a radio button that you need to click before you click on the next "delete" button.
    One other thing, if you wait too long to do this, you will be denied. The time limit is a feature of this site which is designed to make people to think before they post.
    Good luck.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    In the lower right hand corner of your initial post, you will see an entry labeled "edit". Click on that, and one of the options that will appear next will be labeled "delete". Click that, and pay attention, as there is a radio button that you need to click before you click on the next "delete" button.
    One other thing, if you wait too long to do this, you will be denied. The time limit is a feature of this site which is designed to make people to think before they post.
    Good luck.
    Thanks, would be a nice option to move post to another forum without deleting and re-posting.

“In Liberty we will have Peace and in Peace we shall have Liberty” Steve Vear

Thanks, would be a nice option to move post to another forum without deleting and re-posting.

“In Liberty we will have Peace and in Peace we shall have Liberty” Steve Vear
    That's the thing about needing to think, if you don't do it it usually leads to you having to do more work than you really need to.
    I don't know about you, but that's the way it goes for me anyway.
    Although I don't understand why you are still complaining about this, as all you need to do is think and move your fingers around to change this. Unless you have a physical disability that prevents you from doing those two tasks, complaining about them makes you kind of look bad.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    That's the thing about needing to think, if you don't do it it usually leads to you having to do more work than you really need to.
    I don't know about you, but that's the way it goes for me anyway.
    Although I don't understand why you are still complaining about this, as all you need to do is think and move your fingers around to change this. Unless you have a physical disability that prevents you from doing those two tasks, complaining about them makes you kind of look bad.
    Sorry the suggestion upset you, I was just suggesting to improve the ease of use of the site. whoever designed the site did a fabulous job, I really do appreciate the work they did.
    Actually I do have a physical disability, had polio at 3 1/2 in 1955, left arm was completely paralyzed, but did not let it stop me from playing football, working construction, building & serving computers, printers and copier sales and service which help regain a little strength back in arm, but no finger control in left hand.
    and my right hand has a badly dislocated thumb (that will require surgery to fix) that causes a great deal of pain while typing. so of course I try to think of ways to make completing a task easier. as I only can type about 5 words a minute.

Thanks for the pointers and
    Have a very blessed weekend
    Steve Vear

Technician

Thanks, in advance, for any info.
    Very interesting. thanks for sharing.

ไฮไลท์บอล คู่เด็ดเมื่อคืน ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ได้ที่นี่ ไฮไลท์ฟุตบอลเมื่อคืน

Sorry the suggestion upset you, I was just suggesting to improve the ease of use of the site. whoever designed the site did a fabulous job, I really do appreciate the work they did.
    Actually I do have a physical disability, had polio at 3 1/2 in 1955, left arm was completely paralyzed, but did not let it stop me from playing football, working construction, building & serving computers, printers and copier sales and service which help regain a little strength back in arm, but no finger control in left hand.
    and my right hand has a badly dislocated thumb (that will require surgery to fix) that causes a great deal of pain while typing. so of course I try to think of ways to make completing a task easier. as I only can type about 5 words a minute.

Thanks for the pointers and
    Have a very blessed weekend
    Steve Vear
    I apologize. When I was high school a neighbor of ours had had polio as a child and one of his legs was significantly shorter than the other one.
    Your suggestion didn't upset me, but as I didn't know better it did annoy me. I've been on CTN for a few years and from time to time I've seen others appear to have that same attitude as you while they didn't have a reason to. My post was just a standard response to that sort of thing as I'd prefer to see people do well here rather than pointlessly rail against the rules.