Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Smile Notify users during REGISTRATION to try and WHITELIST admin at copytechnet.com BEFORE

With the help of other members, especially SLIMslob, I was able to get my account activated finally by changing my email address which triggered resend to another address. I would recommend during registration process to tell people to try and WHITELIST the admin at copytechnet.com address. Otherwise many will never get the activation email. I was using a live.com address and the activation email did not get to me, it was not even in the junk-mail folder or anything...

The other option is to allow more high ranking users on here to have some "moderation" powers so they can manually "activate" users etc. I had contacted several over PM but apparently only the one admin/aneurysm? member has any moderation powers etc to fix any of these issues. Perhaps simplest would be a button to request activation email be RESENT (more useful if they also are told to try and whitelist admin at copytechnet.com or entire copytechnet.com domain.)

Thanks again to slimslob and copyman!
    Looking forward to learning from everyone here

Technician

Question Re: Notify users during REGISTRATION to try and WHITELIST admin at copytechnet.com BE

ALSO:

Yesterday I posted in the HP forum and today I didn't see it anywhere so I thought it was late and I made a mistake and so I posted again about the same topic.
    But this time I got a quick "GLIMPSE" of something like post after "moderator" etc so it seems that my post maybe did go through yesterday but it is awaiting for a MODERATOR to APPROVE it. This message should appear LONGER, we don't all read at a gazillion words per minute especially when posting past midnight

So who are the Moderators on here? I have heard aneurysm is the sole "Admin", but are there any "moderators" helpers who can approve posts?

thanks!