Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Arcadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    19

    To much mail!!!!

    The system says i have this

    Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 65,535 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)


    ive check i dont see any stored, i tried to empty the folder it wont do anything.
    so something is wrong, i cannot get any private messages

    please help!!!



  2. #2
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8,693
    Rep Power
    187

    Re: To much mail!!!!

    Appears to be a binary error on your account. 2 to the 16th = 65536. 65535 is 2 to the 16th - 1 or in a data field that is not supposed to be more than 100 is the binary for -1. Aneurysm will have to take care of it. May take a while as he has other problems that need to be resolved first.

  3. #3
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Arcadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: To much mail!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Appears to be a binary error on your account. 2 to the 16th = 65536. 65535 is 2 to the 16th - 1 or in a data field that is not supposed to be more than 100 is the binary for -1. Aneurysm will have to take care of it. May take a while as he has other problems that need to be resolved first.

    it is what it is.

    i cant do anything about it.

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    To much mail!!!!

    monarke4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: To much mail!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    The system says i have this

    Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 65,535 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)


    ive check i dont see any stored, i tried to empty the folder it wont do anything.
    so something is wrong, i cannot get any private messages

    please help!!!

    Is your "sent" folder also empty?

  5. #5
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Arcadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: To much mail!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by monarke4 View Post
    Is your "sent" folder also empty?
    yes it is

    says i have 60k of unread mail.

  6. #6
    Administrator 500+ Posts Aneurysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    100

    Re: To much mail!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    The system says i have this
    Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 65,535 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)
    How does it look now?
    --
    Snap, Crackle, Aneurysm!

  7. #7
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Arcadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: To much mail!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
    How does it look now?

    wow! looks empty!!!


    I know im popular, but not that popular!!!

    THANKS ANEURYSM!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Administrator 500+ Posts Aneurysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    100

    Re: To much mail!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    wow! looks empty!!!


    I know im popular, but not that popular!!!

    THANKS ANEURYSM!!!!!!!!!
    Are your counters staying accurate?
    --
    Snap, Crackle, Aneurysm!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here