Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complaint

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    Complaint

Quote Originally Posted by david j7 View Post
    a machine is only as good as your tech.
    Nice signature.
    Did you make that up!!
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Complaint

Lightbulb

i'll have to shoot you if i tell you
    a machine is only as good as your tech : source:screwtape ; the scary one

Smile ok thx all

Quote Originally Posted by davidj7 View Post
    hmmmm i do get the message "server busy " or unusally long delays . te problem with net at home at work when i logg into copytechnet no issues
    thx friend davidj7 for your communt ..but me l have other problems ..because in the past l try more time to login from other place like cyber or in other company ..we have better pc also best connexion by net ..but l can't login in our copytechnet ...now l'm sure who is responsible for my problems ..it is the last moderator ...he sware deleted all my suggission ..he sent me many privat rasiste message ..l don't know whey ?..is there the penalty of good colaboreation for other memeber by this last moderator or it have other reason ..realy l don't know ...l thing we have better in futur for our copytechnet ..thx lot .
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    thx friend davidj7 for your communt ..but me l have other problems ..because in the past l try more time to login from other place like cyber or in other company ..we have better pc also best connexion by net ..but l can't login in our copytechnet ...now l'm sure who is responsible for my problems ..it is the last moderator ...he sware deleted all my suggission ..he sent me many privat rasiste message ..l don't know whey ?..is there the penalty of good colaboreation for other memeber by this last moderator or it have other reason ..realy l don't know ...l thing we have better in futur for our copytechnet ..thx lot .

There is a reason why your reputation power is in deeeep red...

Thumbs up it's over ....

well ....thx all ..thx for Aneurysm ..thx for 10871087 ...my situation is over ..now all my suggission ..my healpeness ..my assistance is normal ..thx lot .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1968 View Post
    There is a reason why your reputation power is in deeeep red...

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar
    Wow, I guess we can all stop worrying and get on with our lives now...
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    I have read over a few things and if you're having trouble maybe it's because you pass out copyrighted material on the site. I won't knock your english because it is better than I would do in another language. But I do have to say I have no idea what you're saying for the most part. That last statement sure didn't clear anything up.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    well ....thx all ..thx for Aneurysm ..thx for 10871087 ...my situation is over ..now all my suggission ..my healpeness ..my assistance is normal ..thx lot .
    May I offer a suggestion? As was mentioned in another post, your english is ok, but is sometimes hard to read and understand. I've posted on other non-english boards...russian, german and french, but I use what is called google translate. I have yet to use Arabic, but if I needed to, I could use google translate for that as well.

Google Translate#

هذه هي الترجمة من الانكليزية الى العربية.

And the translation back from that to english is....

"This is a translation from English into Arabic."

This has helped me plenty to get specific information will little loss in meaning in boards where I do not speak the local. It may help you in the future, and if anything, improve your writing in english.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Thumbs up

thank you for your offer to use the google translator because I always use .. but I had great problems with the moderator past ... I think you have a problem with the last moderator ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    May I offer a suggestion? As was mentioned in another post, your english is ok, but is sometimes hard to read and understand. I've posted on other non-english boards...russian, german and french, but I use what is called google translate. I have yet to use Arabic, but if I needed to, I could use google translate for that as well.

Google Translate#

هذه هي الترجمة من الانكليزية الى العربية.

And the translation back from that to english is....

"This is a translation from English into Arabic."

This has helped me plenty to get specific information will little loss in meaning in boards where I do not speak the local. It may help you in the future, and if anything, improve your writing in english.