Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Hmtools

Question Canon GP225 password

Hi Can some one help me figure this out,I recently purcahsed a Canon GP225 but i cant use it because it has the DEPT ID and PASSWORD which i cant figure out.How can i override these two? Some one get me the user and repair manual please.Thank you

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Canon GP225 password

Quote Originally Posted by Hmtools View Post
    Hi Can some one help me figure this out,I recently purcahsed a Canon GP225 but i cant use it because it has the DEPT ID and PASSWORD which i cant figure out.How can i override these two? Some one get me the user and repair manual please.Thank you
    Call the guy you bought it from or call a technician

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    Canon GP225 password

Quote Originally Posted by Hmtools View Post
    You need to enter the master password override 4559769 when it asks for the system password. Once you hit OK, it will show you the forgotten original password. At that point you can get into Dept I.D. to shut the I.D. modes. You need to type all 7 digits in sequence, then hit 'OK' for the procedure to work.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Hmtools

Thanks Srewtape

Oh thank you so much Screwtape, your advise worked perfectly well. I owe you!!! now i can use my copier.

Hmtools
    Ctl-Alt-Del,

Indeed "Control Alt Delete" you are such a quiter just like your name suggests if you cant handle run! Man if you dont know what to answer please dont try answering. If i could i would have done that long time ago,people like you suck!!! Thank you anyway.
    Last edited by Hmtools; 01-28-2010 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Just needed to add a line or two

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    If you didn't like the answer, perhaps you should consider asking for this information in the relevant forum area instead of the SITE FEEDBACK forum.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Canon GP225 password

is with stirton.
    a machine is only as good as your tech : source:screwtape ; the scary one